What a wonder are the meridians! The ancients observed their actions in the body, in the emotions, in human culture and in their relationship to Nature and her rhythms. An accessible system, both elegant in its simplicity and complex enough to fascinate for a lifetime, the meridians give us the opportunity to create fast, lasting changes in our lives and in the lives of our clients. Yet we can affect those changes in ways that are simple enough to send home with clients.
This series of six classes will explore the five elements, splitting the Fire element into Sovereign Fire and Ministerial Fire. Each element will be a four-day class, with two days spent exploring the yin meridian and two days on the yang meridian. Classes may be taken separately.
Each class will include the following topics:
· Emotions of the meridian
· Associated muscle and how to test the muscle
· How the meridians interact with each other
· Map of the meridian and how to work with it
· Personality traits
· Associated organs and their relationship to the meridian
· Time of day / Polar relationship
· Physical and energetic physiology NL/NV
· Common ailments of the associated organs and muscles
· Command points
The six classes will explore:
· Water element – Kidney and Bladder
· Wood element – Gall bladder and Liver
· Sovereign Fire element – Heart and Small Intestine
· Ministerial Fire element - Pericardium and Triple Heater
· Earth element – Spleen/Pancreas and Stomach
· Metal element – Lung and Large Intestine
Pre-requisite: Proficient muscle testing and a basic understanding of chakras and flower essences.